our goals & objectives
1. As legislated by the Republic of South Africa, ensure adequate psychosocial, educational, and skills-based support to youth and children so they can reach their full potential.
2. Mould socially conscious and self-reliant youth who will contribute to the improvement of their community and nation.
3. Educate youth of their legal rights and responsibilities, and advocate on their behalf when necessary.
4. Uphold a social justice exemplary concerning funding, programming, partnerships, and our relationship with the community.
1. Young people participating in Building Bridges programming will improve their academic comprehension and participation in educational endeavors.
2. Young people participating in Building Bridges will gain access to safe-space in the community during non-school hours, holidays, and weekends leading to a decrease in risk-behaviors and an increase in meaningful life activities.
3. Bellville South community members will acquire a major increase in social support funding, rights training, and other social support as needed on an individual basis.